This reason is one of the most common among employers and companies often turn to us for help after receiving such a refusal.
We would like to share with a recent case.
The company have received a refusal twice due to non-compliance of the level of education and work experience of a foreign specialist with the qualification requirements of the current Rules*.
At the same time, a foreign specialist has had 20 years of work experience and higher education.
Therefore, we promptly took the following actions:
1. Analysis of employee's personal documents;
2. Assessment of all chances and risks;
3. Selection of the correct position in the qualification guide, consider experience and education of a foreigner and the duties that he will perform in this position;
4. Preparation of a written request to the Ministry of Education
5. Participation in the commission
After successfully passing all these stages, the client re-submitted an application and received the approval of the commission and a work permit (WP).
Therefore, we carefully and comprehensively approach the selection of a position and the analysis of documents of a foreign specialist. This is an important stage, which subsequently minimizes the risk of failure.
In controversial cases, we contact the authorized state body with a request to clarify or confirm the disputed point of the rules.
In case of such situation, contact the migration consultants of the WPK Group. We will be glad if we can be useful.
* paragraph 24, the Rules and Conditions for issuing and (or) extending permits to employers to attract foreign labor, as well as the implementation of intra-corporate transfer