Before submitting documents to the Department of Consular Service of the MFA of the RoK and the Embassy of Qatar in Nur-Sultan, fill out and prepare the following documents:
- Application form (MFA)
- Questionnaire (Qatar Embassy)
- Receipts on payment of consular fees / duties of the RoK MFA, Embassy of Qatar
Make sure you have the original documents:
- Marriage certificate (if any)
- Birth certificate (if any)
- Educational document + academic achievement statement (appendix to the diploma)
- Archival certificate from the University
- Police clearance certificate
- Power of Attorney (if documents submitted by your representative)
If the original document is missing, get its duplicate in advance.
Please note that in order to legalize the diploma, you should provide the appendix to the diploma, as well as an archival certificate from the University confirming the completion of study.